Terms & Conditions for tenants Using our Services
The following terms and conditions are applicable to our website and the property that is listed on it.
- Descriptions are for general guidance only and cannot be relied upon as fact. You must satisfy yourself as to their accuracy by a personal inspection of the property.
- Neither the landlord nor Property Link Estates takes responsibility for the accuracy of information supplied by third parties such as the information contained in the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), the location of the property displayed on Google Maps and the street view of Google Maps Street View. In particular a Google Street View is of the proximity the property is located in and may not feature the property
- You must check the availability of any property both to rent and to view before travelling any distance.
- Any viewing of a property is by prior appointment through Property Link Estates.
- Availability, details including the rental price of a property may change without prior notice.
- Neither the landlord nor Property Link Estates Limited accepts responsibility for any loss, either direct or consequential, you may incur as a result of a viewing appointment being cancelled by the landlord/Property Link Estates which may be at very short notice – for example when a booking we cancel is as a result of taking the property off the market to let for any reason including an offer to rent it being received.
- Any offer made is subject to contracts (reservation and tenancy agreement), satisfactory referencing, availability and payment of funds. Offers are not accepted on a ‘first come first served’ basis although this may be used at the sole discretion of the landlord/Property Link Estates should more than one suitable offer be received within a short space of time.
- Un-furnished and (fully) furnished descriptions are for guidance only and the level of furnishings must be verified by your own independent enquiries. Photos of furnishings in a property are not necessarily the furnishings that will be let with the property.
- Pursuant to the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015, Property Link Estates Limited is a member of The Property Ombudsman (www.tpos.co.uk). A consumer has 12 months from the date of an agent’s final viewpoint letter to refer a complaint to TPO.