Landlord letting services
Property Link Estates offers three services. Each service includes the following:
- Free property rent appraisal and advice on safe letting and fulfilling your statutory obligations as a landlord
- Marketing you property extensively online which includes the major property portals, Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelication as well as making extensive use of Social Media marketing reaching the many tenants who now use mobile devices such as their smartphones to keep updated and grab new listings of properties from Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Accompanied viewings including at weekends and evenings if necessary
- Full vetting of prospective tenants through a combination of referencing and credit profiling
- A comprehensive tenancy agreement to protect your interests
- Property Link Estates will also protect the tenancy deposit in an Approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme*
Our Let Only plus Rent Collection Service will enable us to collect the rent on your behalf but leave you to carry on the day to day management of your property while our Management Service will pass on the full management of the property over to us.
- Checking in the tenant at the commencement of the tenancy against a comprehensive inventory and schedule of condition*
- Regular inspections of the property during the tenancy
- Monthly accounting of rent collected and expenses incurred.
Landlords of managed property have on-line access 24/7 to a secure password protected accounts area detailing their monthly accounts, expenses and inspection reports.
Property Link Estates are bound by the Code of Practice for Letting Agents, and are members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and subject to the independent arbitration and awards of the Property Ombudsman. We hold Professional Indemnity insurance and all clients’ money is insured through Client Money Protection (CMP) provided by ARLA and is held in a ring fenced clients’ account giving peace of mind to landlords and tenants alike.
Our Service Fees (Including VAT)
- Letting/Tenant Find Only Service – 60% of the first month’s rent
- Letting/Tenant Find + Rent Collection – 9.6% of each month’s rent collected
- Full Property Management Service – 12% of each month’s rent
In addition to the above:
*Tenancy deposit protection is £30 per tenancy deposit and if we are managing the property £10 each year is charged to renew the protection.
*The Inventory and Schedule of Condition and check out reporting is not included in the above. These are provided by an independent company and prices vary on size of property and level of furnishings. For a pdf version of our Statutory Fees Notice Click Here.
Request a valuation